RV College of Engineering Bangalore
Rashtreeya Vidyalaya College of Engineering (RVCE or R.V. College of Engineering) is a private technical co-educational college established in 1963 at Bangalore, Karnataka, India. College has been ranked as the 35th best Engineering College among top 100 Engineering Institutes.
Rashtreeya Vidyalaya College of Engineering has 11 departments in engineering, one school in architecture and one department of Master of Computer Application. It is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. The university grant autonomous status for undergraduate courses conducted by Rashtreeya Vidyalaya College of Engineering.
The college campus is spread over 51.6 acres of land and excellent facilities are available for the students like digital library, food court, transport, bank, post office and health center, sports, gymnasium, internet facility and hostel.
Undergraduate Courses –
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science And Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Science Engineering
- Instrumentation Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- The School of Architecture – 5 years course in Architecture
Postgraduate Courses –
- Master of Computer Application
- Master of Technology offered by departments of Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication , Mechanical Engineering and many more
- Master of Architecture