MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology is an autonomous private engineering college located in Bangalore. M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology was started in 1962 by Late Dr. M.S. Ramaiah who was a renowned Visionary, Philanthropist. This private engineering college is the most demanding college by engineering aspirants for their studies.
This college is an autonomous institution affiliated to VTU. The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi. The institute also partnered with ISRO in 2010 to build the Stud Sat nano Satellite and RIT was chosen in 2012 to join the consortium of colleges that would assist ISRO in the present Stud Sat -2. It also accredited for quality education by the Central Government of India body National Board of Accreditation. MSRIT was ranked 16 among top 25 engineering colleges in India by India Today survey according to 2013.
MSRIT campus is spread over 25 acres. It is one of the best private engineering colleges in Karnataka. MSRIT has well equipped laboratories, library, digital library, high tech auditoriums, high tech conferences halls, sports complex, canteens and hostels.
List of Undergraduate programs offered at RIT are –
- Bachelor of Engineering in Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Electronics and Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial Engineering and Management
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science
- Bachelor of Engineering in Medical Electronics
- The College offers 5-year Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) at the undergraduate level.
The Institute offers 2 years Master of Technology (M Tech) in the following Branches
- VLSI and Embedded Systems
- Structural Engineering
- Digital Communication
- Digital Electronics and Communication
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Manufacturing Science and Engineering
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Computer Application in Industrial Drives
- Industrial Engineering