Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
Bharti Vidyapeeth was established in 1964 by politician and educationist Patangrao Kadam. The main objective of the Bharti Vidyapeeth University is to bring intellectual awakening among people by educating them and to fulfil human resource needed for all round development.
On April 26, 1996, Government of India on the recommendation of the University Grants Commission (UGC), granted the status of “Deemed to be University.” Bharti Vidyapeeth is also recognized with A+ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Bharti Vidyapeeth ranked on 54th position among universities by NIRF – 2017.
Bharti Vidyapeeth University campus is spread across 85 acres of land. This campus is also known as Katraj Campus. This campus includes an engineering college which is affiliated with Pune University. There are various amenities such as hostels, play fields, hospitals, gardens, canteen, banking and postal services, dispensary.
The undergraduate courses offered by the university are as follows –
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
- B.Tech in Information Technology
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Production Engineering
The postgraduate courses offered by the university are as follows –
- M.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- M.Tech in Civil Hydraulic Engineering
- M.Tech in Computer Engineering
- M.Tech in Electrical and Power Systems
- M.Tech in (Electronics – VLSI Design)
- M.Tech in Information Technology
- M.Tech in Mechanical – CAD/CAM
- M.Tech in Nanotechnology